Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Push notifications now available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
As for SGIP, i will believe it when i see it. I got full review approved a bit ago, interconnect agreement finalized etc, so i am not sure what/when is next on this. For now, i'd be much happier if Tesla just did their TOU update already. At least that'd be some progress.

Here is my journey with SGIP. I'm pretty confident I'll get my check within 4 weeks... No guarantee, but feel pretty confident.

Powerwall 2 "waiting list"

As a general comment, the Tesla app has categories for what it notifies on for the car. Wonder if this is a checkbox for what PW notifications it sends? All of them for the car are not enabled by default. I’d just check your app.

I can’t, because you only get the PW ones when you have a PW!

I curious if you set that notification up, or did it just appear? We live on St. John in the U.S. Virgin Islands and absolutely love having the solar and power walls , but we have never got any kind of notification when the grid goes down.
It just appeared, and I see no setting to toggle it. I haven't seen them with every outage, either. Maybe still a work in progress.

• Informative
Reactions: boaterva