Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Radio silence on delivery day

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It happens a lot.

You’re supposed to drive 3 hours and then be told the car isn’t there and go home angry.

You could not show up after texting, calling, chatting, or emailing and say if you do not hear from them to confirm, that you will not be there. Piss them off for once, maybe.

But I bet you don’t have the wherewithal to wait an extra day or two for your Tesla.

Nope, still waiting for any kind of information from Tesla on what's going on. I actually live in Fremont so maybe I'll just swing by, but pretty annoying experience.

Speaks volumes about Tesla aspirations to duplicate Comcast’s woeful customer service experience.

Even getting a car directly from the mothership is a void of communication. You think if they can make software that can drive a car and recognize objects that they’d be able to use that same expertise to develop an ordering/delivery system that provides good customer service rather than an experience akin the soup nazi from Seinfeld. Only fanboys would put up with such a terrible customer service experience.

Reactions: wasloan