Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for Tint and PPF/Ceramic Coating in Fredericksburg, VA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently took delivery of my first Model 3 and am thinking of getting it tinted and doing either PPF or Ceramic coating on it to protect the paint. I am looking for suggestions for affordable and reputable of shops in the Fredericksburg area. Kindly share your thoughts and/or experiences - it's greatly appreciated.

I am looking for suggestions for affordable and reputable of shops in the Fredericksburg area. Kindly share your thoughts and/or experiences - it's greatly appreciated.
I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics.

I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics regarding you
I know of two shops in Maryland I can recommend. One in Rockville, one in Forest Hill (a bit north of Baltimore). Both do excellent work and lots of Teslas. I hope you find something closer..but if not I'll be glad to send you the specifics.
are you referring to All American Paint in Rockville and A Plus Auto Styling?