Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Red Founders Series Powerwall 2 - For Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys,

My 4th referral took delivery and I received my referral reward email for a Red Founders Series Powerwall 2. As I live in an apartment building in Manhattan, is anyone interested in purchasing this brand new powerwall from me. I have not placed the order as yet and if anyone wants I will have shipped directly to you. Please let me know and make me an offer.

Thank you,
Vinny

consensus seems to be that this referral award is not transferrable.

That's odd... I didn't see any indication as it is asking me for recipients information as shown in the attached image. That's good to know. I'm going to actually call Tesla and ask them as maybe this changed.
Powerwall.JPG

Hey Guys, so after months I finally heard back from Tesla and they told me that I can have the PW2 delivered to anyone that I'd like and that they do not offer credits any longer in the US. Since the post referenced above was from 2014, I'm wondering if the policies changed. With that said, if anyone is interested in purchasing the founders series PW2 from me?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 12.06.49 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-03-10 at 12.06.49 PM.png
    42.6 KB · Views: 62
I would love to buy it but there is no guarantee when it will ship since they are reducing power wall shipments to all vendors.

Just for reference both of my local vendors for the power walls had there shipment significantly reduced. One of them from 38 order to only getting 5.

I swear if they are coming out with a Powerwall 3 within the next 2 weeks I'm going to lose my cool. (Same thing happened when we bought our S and 2 weeks later they did the redesigned front, etc.).

It took them almost a year to install these damn things.

Hey guys,

My 4th referral took delivery and I received my referral reward email for a Red Founders Series Powerwall 2. As I live in an apartment building in Manhattan, is anyone interested in purchasing this brand new powerwall from me. I have not placed the order as yet and if anyone wants I will have shipped directly to you. Please let me know and make me an offer.

Thank you,
Vinny

Did you end up selling your PW2? If so, can you share any details? I have a similar challenge. I am also getting mine and I cannot install on my residence. Not sure what to do with it.