Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

REVIEW: Academy 10x10 shade canopy

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
currently on sale for $39.99 i believe pre-COVID that was the price, now they are $49.99. anyways I had already watched some youtube about different canopies for washing cars. the larger canopies were definitely better but also way more expensive and heavier. i could also take this to the beach when we go surf fishing.

easy to setup, pull the legs as far apart as you can. lock the legs into place at the top. the canopy is not attached when you buy it. its attached with velco. then you go under the canopy and push the upper supports. then extend each leg.

afterwards, drop two of the legs and it'll lay on its side, retract the other two legs. stand it back up. fold the canopy around the legs. slide the carrying bag over the top and zip it up.

i positioned it in the middle of the driveway slightly angled, my car is parked on the left side in the garage. reversed car under canopy. adjusted the canopy to the East, sun was towards the East 11am. the shade was on the front half of the car. after wash and rinse, moved car back into garage for drying, and waxing.

Best time to wash would be around 1pm, due to daylight saving its actually 12noon.

20240622_111521.jpg

20240622_111530.jpg

20240622_113431.jpg

20240622_113447.jpg

Last edited: