Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Review: Eibach Pro-Kit for SR Model 3 Installed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After months of research, and back and forth debates on if I should lower my standard range 3 I'm glad I finally did!
I was originally set on the Moderates by UPP but after weeks/months without hearing back from them, the hit or miss reviews about the springs I ended up pulling the trigger on a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs (Standard Range '04' part #) ordered through and installed at Savant Autoworks in Bellflower in Los Angeles (after seeing a recommendation for them on this forum), and I couldn't be happier! Shout out to them and their staff who are passionate about their work, with easily the best pricing I've seen. I highly recommend them.

As for the springs- the ride quality is as smooth as stock despite being on 20's - a testament to the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and the perfect daily drop of the Pro-Kit.
The car feels much more planted, confident, eager to turn in with less body roll - It is a night and day difference.
On poor quality roads you will feel much more but that is to be expected. Bumps are handled with poise and the car regains composure very quickly as opposed to the stock suspension where you bounce around.

The drop itself is about even, slight front rake. The only con I've experienced is that over 60mph you start to hear some light noise out of the frunk area, almost like wind passing through. Will have to look into what is causing it.
Hope this helps those who are on the fence about this mod! :)

Here are some before and after:

More before:

After (I was able to fit 4 fingers in front, 3 in back before the drop)

After months of research, and back and forth debates on if I should lower my standard range 3 I'm glad I finally did!
I was originally set on the Moderates by UPP but after weeks/months without hearing back from them, the hit or miss reviews about the springs I ended up pulling the trigger on a set of Eibach Pro-Kit springs (Standard Range '04' part #) ordered through and installed at Savant Autoworks in Bellflower in Los Angeles (after seeing a recommendation for them on this forum), and I couldn't be happier! Shout out to them and their staff who are passionate about their work, with easily the best pricing I've seen. I highly recommend them.

As for the springs- the ride quality is as smooth as stock despite being on 20's - a testament to the Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires and the perfect daily drop of the Pro-Kit.
The car feels much more planted, confident, eager to turn in with less body roll - It is a night and day difference.
On poor quality roads you will feel much more but that is to be expected. Bumps are handled with poise and the car regains composure very quickly as opposed to the stock suspension where you bounce around.

The drop itself is about even, slight front rake. The only con I've experienced is that over 60mph you start to hear some light noise out of the frunk area, almost like wind passing through. Will have to look into what is causing it.
Hope this helps those who are on the fence about this mod! :)

Here are some before and after:

More before:

After (I was able to fit 4 fingers in front, 3 in back before the drop)

just curious if you have any spacers on these 20