Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Revozport R-Zentric Side Skirts w/Fenders Matte Carbon Fiber For Pre-Facelift Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have just the revozport r-zentric side skirts w/fenders in matte carbon fiber for any prefacelift model s. You just need the front splitter and rear diffuser to complete the stage 2 kit. These are authentic revozport side skirts, however you could add any front splitter or rear diffuser that is a revo style (knock offs basically). This is what you see on ebay all the time instead of the authentic revozport ones. The authentic ones have stamps on them like these do.

They sale for $2,500 on revo's website and cost a total of $3,300 to have them shipped etc after all the fees from revozport which is located in china. They are not heavy but come in two separate large boxes which would probably still be expensive to ship, I really don't know cuz I stay away from shipping anything too large.

Asking $1,800 and would have to figure out shipping if not able to pick up local. I actually don't really want to sell them but getting tired of trying to find a prefacelift P85D or P90DL with low miles, that I planned on putting them on. They won't fit on facelift model s, at least that's what revo says but I guess mostshops could probably make them work. I wouldn't though.

IMG_E3045.JPG
IMG_E3044.JPG
IMG_E3042.JPG
IMG_E3039.JPG
IMG_E3038.JPG
IMG_E3035.JPG
IMG_E3032.JPG
IMG_E3031.JPG
IMG_E3030.JPG
IMG_E3047.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: MelvinLee
Are these still available?
Idk it says he’s banned I think cause of the clown jamesbrown (member on here).I use to live near him in Sherman Oaks awhile ago. I went to the same high school as him and I know one of his old roommates that is part owner at Warwick (Club in LA). I am going to see if I can get his number or if jamesbrown will give it to me cause he posted it on a thread with all his info that has since been deleted on here.
The jackass is now stalking my previous posts disagreeing with everyone lol. If I can get his contact info I will pm it to you if I don’t end up purchasing it myself. I did notice it said for the prefacelift model s so I asked a really good custom car company RDBLA if they could fabricate it to fit and they said it would be no problem.