Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rimetrix Orbital wheel covers for Model 3 for sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
H

hcdavis3

5 Rimetrix Orbital wheel covers for sale for Model 3. 2 covers slightly curbed. 269.00 on Rimetrix website. Selling for 170.00 plus shipping. I have a new 2021 Model 3 and have decided to keep the included Aero covers. Will sell for 170.00 plus shipping. Please P.M. me if interested.
Thanks,
Carter.

(moderator note)

Moved to tesla parts for sale subforum. Note, that if you couldnt find this subforum, it might be because you were looking at the forum "vehicles" section instead of the entire forum section. Here is a link to the entire forum:

You will find it near the bottom if you click the above link.

5 Rimetrix Orbital wheel covers for sale for Model 3. 2 covers slightly curbed. 269.00 on Rimetrix website. Selling for 170.00 plus shipping. I have a new 2021 Model 3 and have decided to keep the included Aero covers. Will sell for 170.00 plus shipping. Please P.M. me if interested.
Thanks,
Carter.

I’ll take them off your hands .

Thanks,
Carter.

How can I pm you

Reactions: hcdavis3
Thanks,
Carter.

Do you still have for sell