Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Roof Sunshade For Tesla Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brand new HaloBlk sunshade for sale. More here - Roof Glass Sunshade For Tesla Model Y

Very nice quality - $40.
They fold up easily and comes with a storage bag.
The only catch is that I was sent these to make a video but do not have a model Y. So if you buy these, I will need to make a video of the install, which should not take long at all.
I am in the Naperville, Chicagoland area.

20230429_185640_resized.jpg

20230429_185658_resized.jpg

20230429_185839_resized.jpg

20230429_185856_resized.jpg

20230429_185926_resized.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have experience with this product?
Yes. I bought the version that has an insulating 'blanket' that goes between the glass roof and the sunshade. That just adds a few minutes to the installation. No issues installing the sunshade except that my trim fit very snugly to the glass roof, making it somewhat difficult to get the clips in place. The two pieces overlap, and you get to choose which one overlaps the other. There's no way to adhere the two together, but the spring metal seems to do the trick.

Appearance once installed was great - looked a lot like a headliner. Temps inside the car dropped more than enough to notice. Here in Phoenix, that's wonderful. And, as I have the Cabin Overheat Protection set at 100F, I'm also saving electrons with the lower temperatures.

Hope this helps!