Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

San Diego - Trading 20" Induction Wheels for 19" Gemini Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone, I've been reading the TMC for a while, but this is my first time posting. My MYLR currently has the 20" Induction Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, and I would like to trade for 19" Gemini wheels and tires. I'm in the San Diego area. My 20" wheels and tires have ~17k miles on them. Tire tread depth is ~5/32" for the front and ~6/32" for the rear. I'm in San Diego. Please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks!

Hi Everyone, I've been reading the TMC for a while, but this is my first time posting. My MYLR currently has the 20" Induction Wheels with Goodyear Eagle F1 tires, and I would like to trade for 19" Gemini wheels and tires. I'm in the San Diego area. My 20" wheels and tires have ~17k miles on them. Tire tread depth is ~5/32" for the front and ~6/32" for the rear. I'm in San Diego. Please let me know if you would like to trade. Thanks!
Sorry... Forgot to mention that I have TPMS. And would also like to have TPMS on the 19" wheels.