Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Satin Black Hyper-dip 19" Gemini Wheels Tire Set

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Price $2050

Great for Winter set. Only 100 miles on tires. I initially planned to keep these for Winter Set to Swap with my Uberturbine but was able to swap for All Season Set locally. So no need for second set.

Wheels were Hyper-dipped Satin Black. It looks great, (see pictures) Comes with Wheels, Tires AND TPMS!

Local pickup in NY/NJ/CT

or PA or DC area

Size: 19x9.5" Front & Rear
Offset: +45
PCD: 5X114.3
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Weight: 29.6lbs
Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129lb-ft
Tire Spec: Continental ProContact RX 255/45-19 104W Front, Rear

Price $2050

IMG_6567.JPG

IMG_6568.JPG
IMG_6569.JPG
IMG_6570.JPG
IMG_6571.JPG
IMG_6572.JPG

IMG_7629.JPG

These look good. Question:

May I ask what you ended up doing? I feel like there is no holy grail on Y wheels. 21 look best but everyone knows as daily driver the 21s get old on rattles and bumps. Going high profile helps but then you need small wheel. MYP is exhilarating ride but stiff suspension only adds to rattles when you’re not doing 95 mph.

Do you know, Can 19 in support 245/50/19 tires?

These look good. Question:

May I ask what you ended up doing? I feel like there is no holy grail on Y wheels. 21 look best but everyone knows as daily driver the 21s get old on rattles and bumps. Going high profile helps but then you need small wheel. MYP is exhilarating ride but stiff suspension only adds to rattles when you’re not doing 95 mph.

Do you know, Can 19 in support 245/50/19 tires?
I'm not sure why the performance model with the uberturbines would be a rough ride. My standard has 22 inch aftermarket wheels with a 265/35 profile tire and the ride is almost the same as it was when i had the gemini wheels on it. Nowhere near a rough ride. I thought the uberturbines would be what I'd get from someone who was willing to sell them used but after seeing what they were selling for, it made no sense to pay much more for a used set of uberturbines with tires than a brand new set of 22s with tires.

Reactions: smithrukami
The suspension definitely adds 50% but the low profile feels the road more than the high profile 19s. I’ve switched both
I get that but I was comparing my Y versus any Y with Tesla provided wheels (45 profile tire/gemini, 40 profile tire/induction, 35 profile tire/uberterbine). The 19 inch gemini has a 45 profile tire which in theory should translate to a pretty comfy n cushy ride with the standard/LR suspension and with my 22 inch wheels and 35 profile tire, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in comfort between stock and aftermarket setup. That's what makes me question why so many people feel that the Y ride is harsh to begin with. I've never been in the performance trim but I'd expect that to be harsh in comparison.

I get that but I was comparing my Y versus any Y with Tesla provided wheels (45 profile tire/gemini, 40 profile tire/induction, 35 profile tire/uberterbine). The 19 inch gemini has a 45 profile tire which in theory should translate to a pretty comfy n cushy ride with the standard/LR suspension and with my 22 inch wheels and 35 profile tire, I haven't really noticed much of a difference in comfort between stock and aftermarket setup. That's what makes me question why so many people feel that the Y ride is harsh to begin with. I've never been in the performance trim but I'd expect that to be harsh in comparison.
It’s noticeable to me after weeks of driving over pot holes and crappy LA roads. Test driving on smooth surfaces makes it hard to notice.

Price $2050

Great for Winter set. Only 100 miles on tires. I initially planned to keep these for Winter Set to Swap with my Uberturbine but was able to swap for All Season Set locally. So no need for second set.

Wheels were Hyper-dipped Satin Black. It looks great, (see pictures) Comes with Wheels, Tires AND TPMS!

Local pickup in NY/NJ/CT

or PA or DC area

Size: 19x9.5" Front & Rear
Offset: +45
PCD: 5X114.3
Center Bore: 64.1mm
Weight: 29.6lbs
Lug Nut Spec: 21mm Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129lb-ft
Tire Spec: Continental ProContact RX 255/45-19 104W Front, Rear

Price $2050

View attachment 684150

View attachment 684151View attachment 684152View attachment 684153View attachment 684154View attachment 684155

View attachment 684156
If these are available I can pick up - I am in NJ