Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seeking - NE Ohio Installer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm about to, finally, place my order. In order to have everything ready I'm looking for recommendations for the following in the Cleveland area, I'm on the Westside but willing to travel a little bit for quality/price.
Window tint
Dash cam install
PPF/ceramic coat

Bonus points if it's all the same shop!! Pricing and your level of satisfaction would be great too!

Thanks everyone!!

I haven't put much effort into tint, but my initial research wasn't met with much success for shops that were willing to commit to tinting the entire back window with one piece.

Please update us if you have any luck finding someone. I travel between the west side and down past Parma daily, so I'm open to traveling to find the right place.

Reactions: dsvick
I haven't put much effort into tint, but my initial research wasn't met with much success for shops that were willing to commit to tinting the entire back window with one piece.

Please update us if you have any luck finding someone. I travel between the west side and down past Parma daily, so I'm open to traveling to find the right place.

I just got ceramic tint for 600 which was the cheapest I found. For my 3 (windshield included) Max 4407145343 he does ppf and ceramic but I had my friend do the ceramic for 350 which is crazy cheap! He said it would cost a little more if he had to buff it prior

Wrapping this thread up ....

I ended up at AMC Customs in Amherst. Got half hood PPF (half hood, half fenders, mirrors, full bumper, luggage kit), full ceramic (inside and out, including rims, and Rain on the windshield), and all windows except the windshield tinted with regular (non-ceramic) tint. Total was $2,650 including tax. This also included hand washing, clay bar and 1 pass of paint correction.

Wrapping this thread up ....

I ended up at AMC Customs in Amherst. Got half hood PPF (half hood, half fenders, mirrors, full bumper, luggage kit), full ceramic (inside and out, including rims, and Rain on the windshield), and all windows except the windshield tinted with regular (non-ceramic) tint. Total was $2,650 including tax. This also included hand washing, clay bar and 1 pass of paint correction.

Thanks for the update. Did they tint the rear/top glass with one piece of film?