Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Set my model 3 delivery time

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just placed my order for my M3P on Saturday and got a couple text messages saying I need to schedule my delivery all ready. First one I thought was just junk but then they followed up with a second one saying they would schedule it if I don’t pick a time! So I should be picking it up on the 27th. Maybe it was one in inventory somewhere?? I know it’s possible to dig and find out how many Corvettes were made in certain colors or options. Is it listed anywhere how many red 3’s are out there? I’d love to see a breakdown of each color and possibly general area of the country they are. I’m already getting a grin on my face!

Wow you're so lucky! Just today the Tesla website changed from 1-3 weeks estimated to 8-12 weeks! I too placed my order on Saturday for a blue/white Standard Plus and was told by the salesman at the Tesla store it'd be about 6-8 weeks.

I just picked up my M3P Yesterday. Had only driven a long range prior to this.... my lord it’s fast. Like nothing I’ve ever experienced, it’s completely unnatural the acceleration from 40-80 :)

0031EF24-425B-4141-95F8-E2BFFAC5BD66.jpeg