Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

SF Bay Area: Model 3 Zero-G Performance wheels + Michelin PS4S tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model 3 Zero-G Performance wheels (non-performance offset) + Michelin PS4S summer tires
Will take delivery at Burlingame service center; I can take delivery in advance and you can pick them up from me, or you can meet me at the service center and take delivery directly (although the service associate I asked said they wouldn't want to install them on someone else's car).

Make me an offer. Thanks :)

Here's a link to a post with some nice photos.

Reactions: Aaron14902
They came with Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. Here are a couple photos. Center caps and lug covers are included but not pictured. Ready for pickup immediately.

5B2C4247-DA84-4C02-B068-BE5B4BB17259.jpeg 71215F88-9481-4FF7-9A60-379682A92FA0.jpeg

They came with Pilot Sport Cup 2 tires. Here are a couple photos. Center caps and lug covers are included but not pictured. Ready for pickup immediately.

View attachment 565134 View attachment 565135
Wait what they gave you cup2. Not fair lol. I miss mine, they got destroyed on a pothole. Riding on my referrals with PS4S now. If you ever wanna part with cup2 lmk lol

Reactions: debuggr