Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Not Available Signature Model X - SF Bay Area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Signature X. If you know, you know.

I'm offering this up to the TMC community first because folks here might understand the uniqueness of this particular car.

Car will change hands last week of December, one way or another. If I get no action here I'll dump it at a dealer. If lots of people PM me then whoever loves 'Signature Red' the most (and isn't completely unrealistic with their offer price) wins.

I still have original trim if you want to un-delete the delete.

55,000 miles, great condition, well-maintained, new tires, more details available via PM if you're serious.
F180F775-C04F-4920-BBC4-6E62C98064A1.jpeg
614868FB-3311-4BF2-B40A-B72ACA9B2848.jpeg

Reactions: ElectricIAC
For those of us less cool and do not know, but are in the market to purchase an X, do you mind posting the list of features - ideally screenshots of the detailed feature list from your car or app?

What is the price that will compel you not to take the trade-in value?

Is there an extended service agreement, or is it out of warranty?

Do you have a full set of photos you can post a link to?

Anything else that you can share? This car was a model year 2017 and is a 90kW battery, correct? What's the current full rated charge mile readout?

Reactions: mymx
Since people asked, here a couple more details:

Car has been garaged, paint is in excellent condition. No dings or chips bigger than a pencil eraser.

55k miles, almost half of that road trips, so not hard miles.

MCU2 upgrade has been performed

100% charge still shows 222 rated-miles of range which is not bad degradation (car supposedly ships with 250). Scanmytesla shows good battery health, confirms the dashboard number (74 kWh NominalFullPack), and no modules have crazy voltage differentials.

6-seater, seats are tan.

Only major work done on the car was the AC system has been replaced.

No shudder, but no half-shaft replacement done either. Car has only been driven in "Low" . Car does not eat tires.

If you log in to Tesla.com and look at Car Details you see

Car Details​
Specs:​
Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive​
Signature Red​
20" Silver Wheels [since replaced with aftermarket wheels see note and picture]​
No Ludicrous​
Autopilot with convenience features​
90 kWh PerformanceAll-Wheel Drive​
Premium Upgrades Package​
Autopilot with convenience features [not sure why Tesla lists this twice]​
Free Unlimited Supercharging [definitely transferable, see below]​
Upgrades:​
Premium Connectivity Free Unlimited​

I inspected the hmtl on that page and confirmed "SC01" appears in the following, which means FUSC follows the car not the driver and the buyer will enjoy this privilege.

Photos show I did a chrome delete but it can be peeled off everywhere except the trunk trim and the triangular repeater lights which I still have the original parts for (note the original parts have the word "signature" embossed into them).

The T-sportline 20" TS-5's are new (they do have a couple spots of curb rash) and look great to my eyes but if you want to go back to stock silver 20" Slipstream wheels, they are the most common thing in the world and you will have no trouble finding them for cheap here on TMC (if you're trying to get back to bone stock of course you will get a staggered set, and be sure the rears are 10" wide not 9.5").

There's beater 2016's and there are nice 2016's. This one is nice. Plus collectible if you are into that sort of thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.