Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver 20" Model 3 Sport Rims, Bent with Like-New Tires (Used for about 2 months)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have 20" Rims that are bent. These were taken off in November of 2018; car was purchased end of September 2018. Thus the tires have only a few months and only a few thousand miles on them. These have been sitting and finally getting around to selling them!

I do not have pictures at the moment as they are at the tire shop in storage (hence me selling them now). That being said, they are only a few months used and were near perfect. I believe one rim had a minor rock chip, but no curb rash and rest were in great shape!

As for the bends, I was told by Tesla they are all ruined and need new rims (yaya Tesla :) service....). When I pushed them they said well I can probably repair a few of them. Hence why I went to my highly trusted shop. They said two had minor bends and two moderate bends, but all definitely fixable (they do not BS, they have told me plenty of rims in the past are goners if they were not fixable).

It seems perfect condition takeoffs sell online for about $2,500. Factoring in the few thousand miles/few months of use and the damage, I am very open to offers. I would love to get them to a loving home.

Since they are at the tire shop right now, if someone wants me to have them straightened before selling, I can have the shop do that and just have them bill you direct, or I can pay and add that to sale price.

I am open to best offers. I really am not sure what these are worth, so please feel free to send offers. I am not looking to ship, but not opposed - buyer would pay shipping.

Pardon not having pictures, but I can't pick them up from the shop as I don't have a good place to store them, and if buyer wants them straightened by the shop, will be much quicker. Of course I will get pictures before final sale!

Thank you!

Hello all!

I have some pictures now as I have picked these up! Looking for best offers, honestly not sure on price!

Would much prefer local pickup, or meeting someone than shipping, but can explore it for a good offer.

Pardon a few pictures refuse to load, but these show them all and any damage I saw!

20201029_173442.jpg 20201029_173239.jpg 20201029_173242.jpg 20201029_173244.jpg 20201029_173322.jpg 20201029_173459.jpg 20201029_173503.jpg