Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Silver Araña (Arachnid) Wheels & Tires for Sale (FREE DELIVERY Mid-Atlantic)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes another "Arachnids for sale" post, but unlike most I am aware of the true value of the wheels:

Durability
Mid-Atlantic Potholes are no joke, and the 21" turbines are no match for most of them as they are cast instead of forged. The Arachnids are significantly more durable than the turbines allowing more leeway IF you should hit a small to moderate sized pothole. There are in fact 3 iterations of Arachnid wheels, and I don't just mean colors, 3 iterations with each new iteration being stronger and more durable than the last. I have personally hit many potholes from small to large (at night) and come out without any issues.

Specification
• 21″ Arachnid Wheel
• Size: 21 X 8.5″ front, 21 X 9.0″ rear.
• Offset: +40 front, +40 rear
• PCD: 5X120
• Center Bore: 64.1mm
• Lug Nut Spec: 13/16 Hex, 14X1.50 Thread
• Lug Nut Torque Spec: 129 lb-ft.
• Weight: 26.5 lb front, 28.5 lb rear

Included
• Color matching Tesla wheel caps
• Michelin pilot sport performance tires (Front: 245/35 ZR21, Back: 265/35 ZR21).
• Tesla TPMS

Bonus
• (4) Tesla tire Totes

Price & Delivery
As of this post Tesla has now added the Black Arachnids to the design studio as a $4,500 option for the P100D only which means that getting buying them directly would be at a premium. Therefore, the price for these with FREE Delivery to the Mid-Atlantic (NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, MD, DC) is $4,000.

Yes another "Arachnids for sale" post, but unlike most I am aware of the true value of the wheels:

the price for these with FREE Delivery to the Mid-Atlantic (NY, NJ, PA, DE, CT, MD, DC) is $4,000.

Third-World-Skeptical-Kid.jpg

Last edited:
I'm not sure if $4000 is a "true value of the wheels" as you mention. Other members are willing to part with these for $2,200.
21" Arachnid silver New Free Shipping
If anyone thinks $4k is too much, then I'm willing to sell my referral award set to any buyer for $3,999.99. (because that's what I think they are worth).

Thanks for your insight and opinion. I'm happy that other members are willing to part with them for ~$2k. I have 3 offers close to what I am asking so happy to entertain more. Will keep the thread going until I accept.

Thanks for your insight and opinion. I'm happy that other members are willing to part with them for ~$2k. I have 3 offers close to what I am asking so happy to entertain more. Will keep the thread going until I accept.
So if the other 2 offers close to your asking price dont get the set because the 3rd offer bought them, I wouldn't mind if you gave them my profile info and mention this post. I'll part with them for $4k too.

Arachnids for sale" post, but unlike most I am aware of the true value of the wheels:

I'm sure everyone else is also "aware of the true value" of the Arachnid wheel package. Tesla originaly sold the package for $7,800. How did you arrive at your true value?

Unfortunately knowing the true value doesn't mean that's what the current market is paying for them, as supply is high and demand is low.

Also, you don't mention in your first post if these are brand new/unused or if they have been mounted/dismounted or what the tread depth is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Amit519 and BLKTSLA
Also, you don't mention in your first post if these are brand new/unused or if they have been mounted/dismounted or what the tread depth is.

@HankLloydRight thanks for the reminder, they are brand new wheels and tires and never been mounted. I have 3 sets and need to unload just 1. Will verify the tread depth and post if the current 2 offers fall through.

Anyone else want to make an offer PM me for the current bid.