Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Snow tires & rims Tesla Model X $1,500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Darmie

Supporting Member
Jan 13, 2016
Santa Fe TX.
  • Brand Pirelli Scorpion

I think it may be time for anyone looking for a great deal on some snow tires for their Model X.
I don't think I'll be using these anytime soon. We now working on getting a Model Y and that may keep us busy for a while.
IMG_20200619_140408 - Copy.jpg
IMG_20200619_140507.jpg

Model X owners looking for snow tires and wheels? Installed for a road trip to New England last year however they never seen snow after all. Sitting inside the Shed. $3,000 new, let them go $1,500. 2 x 20X9.0 Slipstream wheels 2 x 20X9.5 Slipstream wheels 2 x 265/45/20 - Pirelli Scorpion winter tires 2 x 275/45/20 - Pirelli Scorpion winter tires 4 x tire pressure sensors 4 x Tesla logo wheel caps If your looking for other pictures let me know, or if you want to come down to hang out and kick some tires, LMK. I always have coffee on.

Hmm. You're in my state. These may be of interest to us depending on 19" slipstreams will fit for our upcoming efficiency trials with a Standard Range Raven.

We regularly fly to CO to see inlaws but this may be a different type of flight this winter if the 'rona isn't abated.

Hmm. You're in my state. These may be of interest to us depending on 19" slipstreams will fit for our upcoming efficiency trials with a Standard Range Raven.

We regularly fly to CO to see inlaws but this may be a different type of flight this winter if the 'rona isn't abated.

Yes, Flying is becoming something interesting. When we went to the 22, there was a hit in range, but the 19's did very well. I really didn't see any difference running the snow tires from the stock tires as well.

Would you meet at the Texarkana supercharger?

Yes sir, I would have however I do have a pending sale. Actually, I gave a member my word I'd hold them for a little bit for them on their trip to Houston. Sorry for the news but I want to say, thank you for the interests.

Hi Darmie,
Did you end up selling your tires or are they still for sale?
Thank you!
Good evening. Thanks for the post. I did reach out to see if they were still coming down which they were not. I do understand with the c ovid.
Currently local S owner is attempting to see if they will work on his Model S. If that won't work out, I'll let you know.
Would you meet at the Texarkana supercharger?
Somewhat of a drive and I do understand the distance from your location as well.
Thanks again all.