Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold SOLD Trade Mobile Charger for Referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an extra mobile charger with the 14-50 adapter, looking to see if anyone would be willing to use my referral link for my mobile charger. Once I get the points id ship it out at my expense. Only one charger.

Thanks

Last edited:
FWIW this did work out, posted same add on FB marketplace and gave someone my mobile charger for a referral. For another person I offered them half my points and ordered them a wall charger for 5500 and kept the remaining 4500 points. Got my boost, year of mobile connectivity, a couple tshirts, entered in the cybertruck raffle, and kept a 1000 points banked incase something else pops up.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
FWIW this did work out, posted same add on FB marketplace and gave someone my mobile charger for a referral. For another person I offered them half my points and ordered them a wall charger for 5500 and kept the remaining 4500 points. Got my boost, year of mobile connectivity, a couple tshirts, entered in the cybertruck raffle, and kept a 1000 points banked incase something else pops up.
could you DM me, I have a question. thanks for your time.