Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Sold SOLD Trade Mobile Charger for Referral

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an extra mobile charger with the 14-50 adapter, looking to see if anyone would be willing to use my referral link for my mobile charger. Once I get the points id ship it out at my expense. Only one charger.

Thanks

Last edited:
FWIW this did work out, posted same add on FB marketplace and gave someone my mobile charger for a referral. For another person I offered them half my points and ordered them a wall charger for 5500 and kept the remaining 4500 points. Got my boost, year of mobile connectivity, a couple tshirts, entered in the cybertruck raffle, and kept a 1000 points banked incase something else pops up.

Reactions: HankLloydRight
FWIW this did work out, posted same add on FB marketplace and gave someone my mobile charger for a referral. For another person I offered them half my points and ordered them a wall charger for 5500 and kept the remaining 4500 points. Got my boost, year of mobile connectivity, a couple tshirts, entered in the cybertruck raffle, and kept a 1000 points banked incase something else pops up.
could you DM me, I have a question. thanks for your time.