Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

taxes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks! I did google it, but there are different numbers, so I just want to make sure I get the right one.
The point is, if you read the instructions for the tax form, it doesn’t matter as long as you are over the minimum for the full credit. There is a minimum for very small EVs where you don’t get it all and every Tesla is way over that number. They aren’t going to care. Seriously.

The point is, if you read the instructions for the tax form, it doesn’t matter as long as you are over the minimum for the full credit. There is a minimum for very small EVs where you don’t get it all and every Tesla is way over that number. They aren’t going to care. Seriously.
Hello Boat. I left a message on one of your posts before, and felt I was hijacking your thread. I need some help with Teslafi. If it’s OK can I ask you a few questions? I don’t mean to intrude in any way. Thanks very much. Carter

Hello Boat. I left a message on one of your posts before, and felt I was hijacking your thread. I need some help with Teslafi. If it’s OK can I ask you a few questions? I don’t mean to intrude in any way. Thanks very much. Carter
If you want to tag someone, you can put @boaterva in a post (for example). Then they get a notice that you did so. :)

Also you can PM anyone by clicking on their name at the top of a post (or left, depending on format) and then ‘start a conversation’. Be happy to answer a TeslaFi question!

• Informative
Reactions: byeLT4
If you want to tag someone, you can put @boaterva in a post (for example). Then they get a notice that you did so. :)

Also you can PM anyone by clicking on their name at the top of a post (or left, depending on format) and then ‘start a conversation’. Be happy to answer a TeslaFi question!
Thank very much @boaterva . My question is about battery on my LR AWD. I need help understanding the attached battery graph from Teslafi.
Why the ups and downs on the graph.

Attachments

• F10ABADA-7E0E-41FB-8067-92F0EC5093E4.png
    F10ABADA-7E0E-41FB-8067-92F0EC5093E4.png
    423.7 KB · Views: 45
Thank very much @boaterva . My question is about battery on my LR AWD. I need help understanding the attached battery graph from Teslafi.
Why the ups and downs on the graph.
I suspect because it’s doing precise calculations that are beyond the accuracy of the system. Note that it’s only changing the estimated range by one mile or so. That doesn’t mean anything in real life.

Also note detailed questions about TeslaFi can always be addressed to James at TeslaFi. Paying clients can always open a support ticket through the help menu at the top of the TeslaFi home page. But I bet he tells you the same thing. :D

I suspect because it’s doing precise calculations that are beyond the accuracy of the system. Note that it’s only changing the estimated range by one mile or so. That doesn’t mean anything in real life.

Also note detailed questions about TeslaFi can always be addressed to James at TeslaFi. Paying clients can always open a support ticket through the help menu at the top of the TeslaFi home page. But I bet he tells you the same thing. :D
Awesome. Thanks very much for your help. I should just drive my car, plug it in and fugetabout it. Nah can’t do that. Have great week.

Reactions: jat255 and boaterva