Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21” Forged Aluminum Arachnid Wheels and Tires for MS

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Selling the Limited Edition Tesla 21” forged aluminum Arachnid staggered wheels and tires. They are brand new, never used set of four. These tires were designed for performance by Elon Musk to be lighter and stronger than their original offering:
- Four 21” Arachnid Rims in Silver
- Four Michelin Pilot SuperSport (PSS) Tires
- Tire pressure sensors
- Tesla logo center caps
Tire Size: front 245/35ZR21, rear 265/35ZR21
The Arachnid Wheels are exclusive to owners through the referral program, and are valued at $7,600 and are limited and not available for sale. I am asking $4,000 for the set of four.
Located in Los Angeles County California. Local pickup is preferred but I can get them shipped within US. Shipping cost is not included in the price.

• Funny
Reactions: Jordaholic
Selling the Limited Edition Tesla 21” forged aluminum Arachnid staggered wheels and tires. They are brand new, never used set of four. These tires were designed for performance by Elon Musk to be lighter and stronger than their original offering:
- Four 21” Arachnid Rims in Silver
- Four Michelin Pilot SuperSport (PSS) Tires
- Tire pressure sensors
- Tesla logo center caps
Tire Size: front 245/35ZR21, rear 265/35ZR21
The Arachnid Wheels are exclusive to owners through the referral program, and are valued at $7,600 and are limited and not available for sale. I am asking $4,000 for the set of four.
Located in Los Angeles County California. Local pickup is preferred but I can get them shipped within US. Shipping cost is not included in the price.

Hi Connie, not trying to offend, but if you look at other recent sale listings, they are selling in the $2500-$3000 range. Case in point is the link in the prior reply to your post. Again, they are your wheels and you are entitled to ask whatever you want, but just trying to be helpful.

Last edited:
Hi Connie, not trying to offend, but if you look at other recent sale listings, they are selling in the $2500-$3000 range. Case in point is the link in the prior reply to your post. Again, they are your wheels and you are entitled to ask whatever you want, but just trying to be helpful.

Yes, I bought a set for 2600 from Colorado. You may sell them at that price, it just might take a long while.