Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 21" Arachnid Wheel Package Onyx Black Zero Miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am selling a brand new set of OEM factory black onyx forged arachnids. These are brand new never mounted with all hardware included. I have attached the wheel invoice as well and it does say installed as Tesla shipped them to me from the service center. This set has been sitting at Tesla for over a year now. I am looking to get $5500 including shipping via UPS. Please feel free to PM or ask any questions.
IMG_3408.jpg
IMG_3410.jpg
IMG_3409.jpg
IMG_3413.jpg
IMG_3412.jpg

IMG_3344 2.jpg

I purchased my Arachnids here on TMC Silver for $2900 new picked up at service center. Took them to a local powder coating rim shop and powder coated them black for $500 . So the math . I agree way to much. But hay Good Luck. I would try EBay for a better profit.

I am selling a brand new set of OEM factory black onyx forged arachnids.
This is a fair price for someone who does not want to demount tires, take to powder coat, remount and balance. Sounds like a lot of running around. How could one not notice they were Onyx Black? The pics are right there. Good luck selling these. Seems fair with some minor negotiations.

This is a fair price for someone who does not want to demount tires, take to powder coat, remount and balance. Sounds like a lot of running around. How could one not notice they were Onyx Black? The pics are right there. Good luck selling these. Seems fair with some minor negotiations.
Hello,

Yes I agree and other owners whom own OEM NOT powder coated also know the finish is superior on the Tesla factory black. The last set of OEM black arachnids brought $6K last week on EBay that were also brand new.

Sell is pending for $5200 shipped to Miami. If someone is closer I will do $4650 including shipping.

I knew you'd sell those quick. That color is hard to obtain, if thats what you are looking for. I see your looking for 19's in gray. I would love to have a set of those myself and preferably with a set of unused or less than 6-10 miles tires on them GoodY or Mich. Let me know if you find outlet for those and prefer East-coast.