Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla all weather interior, cargo & trunk liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greetings community. I'm wondering what anyone's experience is with the Tesla floor, cargo & trunk liner are compared to the most recognizable, Weathertech's product. The Weathertech's are more expensive and don't offer free shipping is what I can see so far. In the past for other vehicles of mine, I've gotten Weathertech's but I also don't want the Weathertech advertising on my logos nor did the manufacturer of my other vehicles offer all weather liners. Thoughts please?

Ordered the Tesla mats and they look great. On the underside, they are actually stamped Weathertech, so yes, indeed, they are manufactured by them. I just wish the back side that goes up by the pedals was higher, as the dead pedal side isn't high enough to cover my size 14 shoe, but otherwise very happy with them. Thanks for the advice.

Upvote 0
Greetings community. I'm wondering what anyone's experience is with the Tesla floor, cargo & trunk liner are compared to the most recognizable, Weathertech's product. The Weathertech's are more expensive and don't offer free shipping is what I can see so far. In the past for other vehicles of mine, I've gotten Weathertech's but I also don't want the Weathertech advertising on my logos nor did the manufacturer of my other vehicles offer all weather liners. Thoughts please?
When it comes to choosing floor mats for your Tesla, I've found that TESERY provides a fantastic alternative to more expensive options like Weathertech. Not only are TESERY mats competitively priced, but they also offer the same level of protection without the extra cost of shipping. One key advantage is that TESERY mats are designed specifically for Tesla vehicles, ensuring a perfect fit without any interference with logos.

Having used Weathertech in the past for other vehicles, I appreciate the quality, but the added cost and potential for unwanted advertising made me explore other options. TESERY's all-weather floor mats not only offer excellent protection for your Tesla but also provide a sleek and customized look without breaking the bank. Check them out here: Tesla Model Y all weather floor mats.

Make the wise choice for your Tesla – reliable protection without compromising style. Safe travels! 🚗✨

Upvote 0
Well, you will see a lot of options out there for rubber mats like Weathertech. The problem with rubber mats / all weather mats is that they are heavy and difficult to clean which is why we created a machine washable trunk mat - innovation at its best. You won't find anything quite like it. Plus, it's really affordable.

Check out why it is special on

Upvote 0