Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla M3 in Spokane and where to get ceramic coating

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but figured I'd throw it out and see if anyone has had success in Spokane? Looking to get a PPF and ceramic coat, but having a heck of a time finding anyone that'll return my phone calls. I've tried Ceramic Pro and JK2 and Ziebart, no luck so far (JK2 at least called me back, but said he was in a poor service area and the call dropped out in the middle of his sales pitch, that was 4 days ago and haven't heard back from him).

Full front or full car PPF? We use 3M scotch guard Pro. Top of the line 10yr. We’ve used suntek, xpel etc but prefer 3m for stain and water spot resistance to other brands. More importantly we don’t use computer templates and bulk cut all panels to hide seams and edges (remove cameras etc to make cuts below and not around). Our installer is amazing. Check out our site for pricing and our work at @ALSETAuto on Instagram. 95% of our customers choose full front PPF (includes headlights, fog lights, mirrors, door edge guards and rear bumper ledge) plus full ceramic (paint correction, coating on paint, film, wheels, trim, windshield and interior) for $3399 for model 3. We also do tint and chrome delete. Feel free to call me to discuss 503-255-6666.

Phil

Full front or full car PPF? We use 3M scotch guard Pro. Top of the line 10yr. We’ve used suntek, xpel etc but prefer 3m for stain and water spot resistance to other brands. More importantly we don’t use computer templates and bulk cut all panels to hide seams and edges (remove cameras etc to make cuts below and not around). Our installer is amazing. Check out our site for pricing and our work at @ALSETAuto on Instagram. 95% of our customers choose full front PPF (includes headlights, fog lights, mirrors, door edge guards and rear bumper ledge) plus full ceramic (paint correction, coating on paint, film, wheels, trim, windshield and interior) for $3399 for model 3. We also do tint and chrome delete. Feel free to call me to discuss 503-255-6666.

Phil

I was curious on the full vehicle PPF.

For any other Spokanites, I ended up getting it scheduled with Ziebart (same services as Bean Grower). Would have much preferred Ceramic Pro or JK2 based on reviews, but oh well, hoping for the best and frankly at this point just glad to have something scheduled (for Ziebart, it was going through the main site and doing the "request estimate" form that ended up being what got a response).

If you're asking about Ceramic Pro, there are Ceramic Pro shops in Spokane and Seattle and Boise (I see you're in Moscow, so mentioning those cities cause they all seem like they'd be closer drives...though Boise is probably a coin toss).

If you're asking about Portland cause you're looking at @ALSETAuto, I'm far from an expert, but 3 months isn't really a significant amount of time in terms of paint life, so I can't imagine it would make much of a difference to their ability to do a great job. Just keep it out of automatic car washes and wash carefully on your own to avoid creating any swirl marks, and probably don't wax it or anything like that to avoid putting anything extra on the car they'll have to strip off.