Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Model 3 parts/accessories for Sale

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all,

Well the time came, and I couldn't resist the offer that my local Carmax gave for my 2021 Tesla Model 3 Standard Range Plus LFP. I decided to sell it as anyways I am moving in a few months to an area in which cars aren't really needed, and my use for the car would be limited. I have some things from my car that may be of interest to some people, so I thought I would post them here if people want these items. The list is below:

3D Model 3 Floor mats - $120
3D Model 3 rear trunk mat - $80
Model 3 18" wheel (does have some curb rash, but could be used still) - $200
Paint Repair Kit from Tesla for Deep Blue Metalic PPSB (has never been used) - $40
Model 3 Storage Organizers (from Tesla) - $20
Model 3 Aero Wheel Covers (have 4, $60 for all, $15 for each one)

That's pretty much it. Hope to rejoin the Tesla family in the future with a Model S, but until then I don't need any of these things. Please let me know if you are interested or if you want photos of the items. I am from NJ, so would prefer to be local or at least within the tri-state area.

Thanks again!

(OPEN BOX) Ohlins Road & Track DFV Coilovers - Model 3

OPEN BOX DEAL!
Only opened the box one to show a customer how the kit looked in person, otherwise it's brand new and never installed!
Email us [email protected] for special pricing on installation/alignments for this kit!

Features:

Dual Flow Valve (DFV) technology
Developed and tuned specifically for Tesla Model 3
Rebuildable at Redwood Motorsports Ohlins Service Center
Adjustable ride height
Individually adjustable dampers
11kg front and 12kg rear spring rates
Wide range of damping settings (20+ defined clicks)
Corrosion tested with salt spray (ISO 9227)
2-year limited warranty

20220825_121022.jpg
20220825_121247.jpg

Ohlins R&T Kit Model 3.JPG

Ohlins Road & Track Model 3 (2).jpg

Ohlins Road & Track Model 3 (3).jpg

Ohlins Road & Track Model 3 (4).jpg

Ohlins Road & Track Model 3 (5).jpg