Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Tesla's Supercharger Team was recently laid off. We discuss what this means for the company on today's TMC Podcast streaming live at 1PM PDT. You can watch on X or on YouTube where you can participate in the live chat.

Tesla Model S 21" Silver Arachnid Wheels and Tires - Brand New - Shipping Available

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a brand new set of Tesla 21" Silver Arachnid wheels and tires that I will be picking up next week from my Service Center.

Comes with everything mentioned below and they are mounted and balanced ready to be mounted on your vehicle.
  • 4x 21" Tesla Silver Arachnid Wheels: 2x 21x8.5 fronts and 2x 21x9 rears
  • 4x Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires: 2x 245/35R21 fronts and 2x 265/35R21 rears
  • 4x Tesla wheel center caps
  • 4x TPMS Gen 2 sensors
Asking $3000.00 for Local SoCal buyer (South Bay, OC, Riverside/Corona, Temecula or Escondido Areas)

Or will ship for $3200 to anywhere in the US.
You can use your own shipping labels if you have a corporate account to save a few bucks.

Thanks!