Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla OEM Shirts XL

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both are brand new XL and will ship $70 for the 2 or $40 each. Pm me if interested.
IMG_7813.jpg
IMG_7815.jpg
IMG_7817.jpg
IMG_7818.jpg

Can some please explain to me why anyone BUYS logo'd clothing of any type ... if someone is going to wear my BRAND walking down the street I'll happily PAY them to!
You are advertising for them!
Besides isn't this trademark infringement without TMs written approval which I am sure you have?
You're not a TMC vendor so you're taking advantage of this web site?
And you sold one to yourself?

Last edited:
Can some please explain to me why anyone BUYS logo'd clothing of any type ... if someone is going to wear my BRAND walking down the street I'll happily PAY them to!
You are advertising for them!
Besides isn't this trademark infringement without TMs written approval which I am sure you have?
You're not a TMC vendor so you're taking advantage of this web site?
And you sold one to yourself?
If you are referring to Tesla brand most all owners do wear these things. Since being an owner since 2006 I myself have acquired over 120 different T-Shirts. I am NOT a vendor and do not plan to be as I am a loyal owner selling off doubles of my Tesla collection. This is a for sale section and is meant to sell Tesla gear, parts, etc. If you'd like a Kettleman shirt your welcome to drive to California and buy one if still available.
IMG_6018.jpeg

Reactions: EVJunkie