Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

TotalDetailing

Local Vendor - Mid-Atlantic
Dec 15, 2020
PA
Hi all,

Tesla Paint Protection

Gabe at Ceramic Pro Pottstown here!

Paint Protection Film is still the #1 way you will preserve that brand new look of your Tesla for years to come. Ceramic Pro Pottstown is Eastern PA's #1 paint protection film, ceramic coating & window film installer - we specialize in the application of all 3 of these products for Tesla EV's.

You should very much consider Tesla Paint Protection Film in purchasing your new Tesla Model 3, Model Y, Model S or Model X. It is still the only way you're going to protect your investment.

Below are a few questions and answers we are often asked at Ceramic Pro Pottstown - I do, however, encourage your to view our Definitive Paint Protection Film Buyers Guide - Tesla Edition

What does Tesla Paint Protection Cost/Paint Protection Film Prices?​

You should expect from a reputable shop to pay $1000-$1400 for a partial front (partial hood/fenders, complete bumper), $1850-$2500 for a Full Front (Full hood, fenders, bumper, mirror caps). A track package (Ceramic Pro Pottstown offers an exclusive version of this coverage called the ROAD PACKAGE) should be in the $3000-$3500 range (hood, bumper, fenders, headlights, mirror caps, rocker panels/lower doors) and about $6000-$8000 for a full body package.

Is there a major difference in different brands of paint protection film?​

When it comes to clear bra and paint protection films, there are a lot of great options out on the market. Unfortunately, some shops and installers put down other brands in an attempt to confuse customers into thinking they offer better quality than what exists; this isn't true for any one company! So long as you choose a reputable brand such as Ceramic Pro KAVACA, Eastman (3M, SunTek, LLumar), XPEL, PremiumShield, and STEK - you will have a great quality product.

Paint protection film preserves the vehicle's value.​

When it comes to selling your Tesla at a later date, the condition of the paint is very important. A car with scratches or rock chips will be worth much less than one in excellent condition. Paint protection film helps keep the paint looking new, increasing the car's value when it comes time to sell.

Paint Protection Film is extremely chemically resistant.​

Paint protection film is extremely chemical resistant and can help prevent costly damage to your clear coat. Applying paint protection film protects your vehicle from the everyday hazards that can chip and scratch the paint. Not only does this preserve the value of your car, but it also keeps it looking brand new for years to come.

Paint protection film is compatible with ceramic coating.​

When it comes to paint protection film, compatibility with traditional ceramic coating is a huge bonus. A ceramic coating applied on top of your paint protection film significantly boosts chemical resistance and gloss, and further protects your investment. In addition, it makes your vehicle even easier to clean – a big plus for any car owner!

Who is the best paint protection film installer in Pennsylvania?​

Honestly - there are several good shops in our area but the number of shops that don't do good work far outweighs those of us who do good work. You should be looking for these things when you are selecting a film installation shop:

• Are they professional?
  • Do they have a clean environment?
  • Do they own their own paint protection film plotter?
  • Do they have a temperature-controlled facility? (if not, stay far far away)
  • Do they have manufacturer-certified installers?
  • Are they willing to answer your questions promptly?
  • Are they willing to do more than just quote you a price?

You can count on Ceramic Pro Pottstown to stand behind its work. Here are a few examples of the 160+ 5 star Google Reviews we have:

Jennah H:
I got full body PPF, exterior ceramic coating, interior leather coating, and windows tinted on my Tesla model 3. I could not be happier with the quality of the workmanship. Also, the service provided was above and beyond. They took care of my car like it was their own. I cannot recommend them enough!!

Salvatore G: My 2020 Tesla looks better today than the day I brought it home. As Gabe explained, airborne industrial iron dust was embedded in my paint, leaving a yellowish film. When I investigated, I learned when cars are transported by train (rail) from the factory to a city, the metal wheels of the train cars running on metal rails create small particles of metal that fly into the air and land on the horizontal surfaces of the car. The hot iron dust will adhere to the paint. Gabe's team did a great job detailing my car. Gabe picked up and delivered my car from my home in South Philly to his shop in Pottstown. As a former auditor, that pays attention to details, I highly recommend Ceramic Pro.

Chris E: Incredible service. They did an amazing job on my Tesla. Everything looks fantastic. Customer service over the top. I dropped my car of and Gabe gave me a ride home, then when the job was completed then brought my car back to my place.

View more Google Reviews here

Educational Articles:
Videos (Mostly Cinematics)
Paint Protection Film Education Center - Check this out for an almost endless depot of information and videos about paint protection film.

Reviews & Socials
About Gabe Fletcher & Our Business
Ceramic Pro Pottstown - Eastern PA's #1 High End Paint Protection Film Installer
Address: 581 W. High St, UNIT A, Pottstown, PA 19464
Call or Text:
484 854 1447