Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TESLA POWERWALL 2 FOUNDERS SERIES RED FOR SALE- UNOPENED WITH GATEWAY EQUIPMENT $8500

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TESLA POWERWALL 2 FOUNDERS SERIES RED FOR SALE- UNOPENED WITH GATEWAY EQUIPMENT. $8500.

This is the full powerwall 2 battery and gateway. It is the limited edition founders series RED version. You can not buy this one from Tesla. Never been opened. Just received it. I am located in the DMV (DC, MD, VA) and would prefer local pickup however will entertain shipping if all expenses are covered. If it is local pickup I can even try to transfer the $1000 install credit to you as well by working with you and tesla solar team. Pics are all available online. This is completely wrapped up and in perfect condition. Please message me if interested.

TESLA POWERWALL 2 FOUNDERS SERIES RED FOR SALE- UNOPENED WITH GATEWAY EQUIPMENT. $8500.

This is the full powerwall 2 battery and gateway. It is the limited edition founders series RED version. You can not buy this one from Tesla. Never been opened. Just received it. I am located in the DMV (DC, MD, VA) and would prefer local pickup however will entertain shipping if all expenses are covered. If it is local pickup I can even try to transfer the $1000 install credit to you as well by working with you and tesla solar team. Pics are all available online. This is completely wrapped up and in perfect condition. Please message me if interested.
Do you still have these? I'm interested