Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

tshields

Former Vendor
Global Vendor
Jun 15, 2020
MIAMI, FL
Hello Friends,

It has been a while since we last gave an update so now I would like share some information with all of you. *Drum roll please*

FIRST: We have extended our 30% off sale to not only our floor mats and our trunk/frunk kits but also to our new products. This sale is slated to end on August 31st where it will then be replaced with a 25% off sale starting September 1st-14th.

NEXT: We have manufactured our Model 3 and Y floor mats. The shipping process is going to commence this coming Tuesday (August 31st) *applause*
We are estimating that our mats will hit our warehouse sometime between late September to November.

We also have a working sample of our Model Y 7 seater trunk mat that is being sent to us, however, this is the first version of two trunk mat kits. This version is a single layer rubber composite that has a smooth finish. We are awaiting the delivery of this sample so we can provide pictures of them installed. This is NOT what we are shipping to those who have pre ordered (although if requested we can send you this version instead) simply being that it is not the same texture and composition as the rest of the mats that we offer and want those receiving the trunk mat to match the rest of their mats. We are currently waiting for our final samples of version 2 to be produced which should be completed in the next couple of weeks so we can test and provide post installation pictures. We are expecting to ship out model Y 7 trunks sometime in December.

Now, in regards to our third row mats, we have final samples already made for us and are waiting to receive them which should be a week or so from now and will take pictures of them installed ASAP. We are expecting to receive those around the same time as the trunk mats.

Please note that at anytime you don't feel like waiting and would like a refund please let me know and we will get this done IMMEDIATELY. You are able to cancel your "backorder" at anytime before the product gets shipped to you.

Now, since we last spoke, we have added many more products for the model y and will be adding more for the model 3 next. I will post the links below including pics of our 7 seater model y trunks. We have air shipped limited quantities of our new products so those who buy the first 10 of each item can have a feel and test them out before we produce mass quantities of them. They will be shipped out to customers around the same time as the 7 seater options come out. We also have an alert system on our site that will update everyone. Right now, the update on our site says: "2021 Model 3 and Y mats are being shipped out Aug 31st. Check back after 9/14 for further updates!" We are going to modify the alert banner with our latest estimate of arrival for mats.

As always, it has been an absolute pleasure interacting with all of you. You guys have helped us out so much over the last year or so and we are so ever grateful.

Until next time,
Jason

Last edited:
I have seen things like this play out in the past where 2 weeks becomes 4, then 4 weeks becomes 8, etc. and before you know it you have many unhappy customers. How confident are you that you will get your new mats and be able to ship them out in September or October? Thank you.

Reactions: ucsdsig
I have seen things like this play out in the past where 2 weeks becomes 4, then 4 weeks becomes 8, etc. and before you know it you have many unhappy customers. How confident are you that you will get your new mats and be able to ship them out in September or October? Thank you.
All we know as of now is that our inventory was sent from our factory august 31st. We know that it takes 15-20 days of shipping, usually closer to 15 days. But the uncertainty lies getting the boat to port, devanning, customs, and finally transportation to our warehouse. With our last shipment, it took much longer than expected 3-4 weeks because the port was backed up. This time looks like it’s going to be much smoother. Time will tell. In the meantime, our back ordered products are on sale and we are offering 100% cancelation up until the order ships to the customer

Reactions: FrankTheTank
All we know as of now is that our inventory was sent from our factory august 31st. We know that it takes 15-20 days of shipping, usually closer to 15 days. But the uncertainty lies getting the boat to port, devanning, customs, and finally transportation to our warehouse. With our last shipment, it took much longer than expected 3-4 weeks because the port was backed up. This time looks like it’s going to be much smoother. Time will tell. In the meantime, our back ordered products are on sale and we are offering 100% cancelation up until the order ships to the customer
Hey there! I'm order #2756 on August 27th, 2021 Model 3 mats. Assuming I'll get shipping info once these arrive at your warehouse?

Thanks and looking forward to getting these!

@tshields, I ordered from Amazon and it was supposed to be delivered before Friday (9/17/21). I just got a UPS update that it's being delivered ON Friday. I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and UPS said the send has restricted delivery options. So my Vacation Hold isn't working nor can I redirect the delivery to our VRBO. If you IM me, I can give you the tracking number to lift restrictions. THANKS!

@tshields, I ordered from Amazon and it was supposed to be delivered before Friday (9/17/21). I just got a UPS update that it's being delivered ON Friday. I'm leaving for vacation on Friday and UPS said the send has restricted delivery options. So my Vacation Hold isn't working nor can I redirect the delivery to our VRBO. If you IM me, I can give you the tracking number to lift restrictions. THANKS!
Never mind. I just saw the "Help" number on your website. Calling now...

When did you order from Amazon?