Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Teslog.app (Yet another trip logger)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello all - I'd just like to introduce teslog.app. It is another option for people who like to collect statistics for their vehicle. It is free right now because it is in beta. One account can handle multiple vehicles. There are several features planned for the future, but I figured I needed some guinea pigs to stress test the app and where to put my energy in the upcoming features.

For all of you wondering about security - it is comparable to what is known about TeslaFi, Teslascope, and the Stats app. All of these 3rd party apps need your 'keys to the kingdom' (the access and refresh tokens) and we do our best to protect your personal information. In the future, Teslog.app will allow you to query the car from your own workstation/server, but I'm working out all the bugs and edge cases for that setup (it isn't easy).

If anyone has any questions or needs help, reply to this thread or send me an email at [email protected].

I've had a few questions about what happens when the 'trial' expires. Nothing - the Teslog is free right now. At some unknown date in the future (I'm guessing early 2020) I'll reset the trial dates with a couple months of free access for beta testers, and describe what the free/premium plan differences are. Currently it's a free service now, so enjoy!