Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tidal/Gaming Storage Space

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Would be interested to know the answer to this (albeit on a 3)

TIDAL has started telling me in the car that there is no free space to download anything, and that I need to delete files if I want to.

The problem is - I've never knowingly downloaded anything in the car, I just stream (or so I thought?) random playlists. I'm 99% sure I've never actually pressed the "Download" button. The second problem is that it's not remotely clear how or where you can actually see what you have downloaded, to be able to delete it?

Great UI there Tesla/TIDAL.

Would be interested to know the answer to this (albeit on a 3)

TIDAL has started telling me in the car that there is no free space to download anything, and that I need to delete files if I want to.

The problem is - I've never knowingly downloaded anything in the car, I just stream (or so I thought?) random playlists. I'm 99% sure I've never actually pressed the "Download" button. The second problem is that it's not remotely clear how or where you can actually see what you have downloaded, to be able to delete it?

Great UI there Tesla/TIDAL.

On the Tidal page there is a "Downloaded" tab. That shows what is downloaded. You can delete from there.

On the Tidal page there is a "Downloaded" tab. That shows what is downloaded. You can delete from there.
I’m not seeing that tab anywhere…

A2F7284D-FB68-413B-82B1-189CAF67BD6E.jpeg