Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade brand new 21" Uberturbines for 19" Geminis

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody interested in trading their set of 19" Geminis for my 21" Uberturbines? I'm getting the car delivered next week, so they'll be brand new. Anybody have new Geminis for sale, or want to buy Uberturbines? Form Michigan, but we could work out travel or shipping,

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
Anybody interested in trading their set of 19" Geminis for my 21" Uberturbines? I'm getting the car delivered next week, so they'll be brand new. Anybody have new Geminis for sale, or want to buy Uberturbines? Form Michigan, but we could work out travel or shipping,

Hi, I'm interested in trading my 19" Geminis for your 21" Uberturbines. I'll be picking up my car this Sunday in Atlanta.

• Funny
Reactions: ElectricIAC
haha good question... i've been trying to figure that out since yesterday when i signed up. They should have a private message option but i can't seem to find it.
Click on the other user's name and then click on Start a Conversation. Also, you can access private conversations by clicking on the square icon with a down arrow at the top of the page:
upload_2020-7-24_12-37-51.png