Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trade/Swap [my NEW 20” Induction wheels] for [your 19” Gemini wheels+cash] - Southern Florida (Miami)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

sami1

Supporting Member
Feb 11, 2023
Miami
I am taking delivery of a new (inventory) Model Y with 20” Induction wheels. I would like to swap my Induction wheels for your Gemini wheels + $2k cash (assuming they are new also). I am based in North Miami. We can split the cost of labor to swap the wheels. The estimate for delivery of my car is Feb 14th - March 11th.

I am taking delivery of a new (inventory) Model Y with 20” Induction wheels. I would like to swap my Induction wheels for your Gemini wheels + $2k cash (assuming they are new also). I am based in North Miami. We can split the cost of labor to swap the wheels. The estimate for delivery of my car is Feb 14th - March 11th.
Just a heads up - you can purchase a set of Inductions for right around $2k on these forums or marketplace without trading wheels, not sure that cash trade will make sense - just trying to save you some time.

Reactions: dvlsd