Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Trip from Columbus, Ohio to D.C.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looking for any advice or recommendations for my July 4th trip to D.C. Then onto Philadelphia the following weekend.
Just looking to see if anyone can recommend the best route given the available superchargers and possibly any construction to avoid. Also which superchargers to possibly avoid given issues (i.e. not working or frequently being iced).

I can go 70 east and meet up with 76 and then down to D.C. or the alternative route is east on 70 and then 79 south (right after wheeling) then take 68 east to D.C.

Thanks

While not specifically an answer to your questions... Have you seen this website?

https://abetterrouteplanner.com/

You can use it from your phone/computer to have it build a route for you and then you can bring up that route on the browser in your car.

I just used it for some of my journey out west. One of the nice features it has is the ability to show you elevation changes along your route so that way you'll have a bit more knowledge if you need to charge extra...or if you can leave a bit earlier if the journey is all going to be downhill.