Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Uberturbine 20" M3P Wheels + Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, picking up my car Monday, pulling off the Uberturbines as soon as it gets home; Full wheel + tire package TPMS sensors and centercaps all included. Going to the highest bidder, don't wait on these, as far as I've seen, these are more than likely going to be the cheapest set sold so far as I am looking to unload somewhat fast. With that being said, top bid I have so far is $2200. Lets see those offers!

Pickup in Bakersfield CA, however will possibly ship for the right price.

Hey all, picking up my car Monday, pulling off the Uberturbines as soon as it gets home; Full wheel + tire package TPMS sensors and centercaps all included. Going to the highest bidder, don't wait on these, as far as I've seen, these are more than likely going to be the cheapest set sold so far as I am looking to unload somewhat fast. With that being said, top bid I have so far is $2200. Lets see those offers!

Interested

Reactions: MODEL+

Still available? Offer is $2,500 and will pick them up.