Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Want to Sell Tesla Model X Long Range 6 Seater Order in Southern California

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Guys,

I have waited over 1 yr+ and have already purchased an used Model X.
Vehicle is ready for delivery btw 12/9-12/18/22.
The design can still be changed.
$20,000+ saving if adding Autopilot.

Asking 6K for the Transfer
Feel free to reach out for any questions,
James Sun

1670181155530.png

1670181177473.png

If you waited over 1 year, what reservation for this car were you attempting to buy when you joined TMC in the beginning of November this year?

If you waited over 1 year, what reservation for this car were you attempting to buy when you joined TMC in the beginning of November this year?

Looks like he actually purchased someone else’s reservation and looking to flip it… as he was only willing to purchase for $1.5K but wants $6K for one in his possession…

I was looking for one that would delivery sooner. My wife and I had only 1 model Y and we need another car. We decided to purchase a used one instead.
My reservation has been pushed back several times since November.

Thanks for asking.

• Informative
Reactions: jjrandorin
Looks like he actually purchased someone else’s reservation and looking to flip it… as he was only willing to purchase for $1.5K but wants $6K for one in his possession…
Great Analysis, but unfortunately no one was willing to sell me at 1.5k and we end up purchasing a Used model X that is immediately available.
I am open to negotiation on the transfer price if interested.

Thank you.