Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

Wanted to Buy 2013-2014 P85 CA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,

I have a beautiful 2014 Tesla Model P85 CA with Red exterior Black interior with 42k miles Navigation bluetooth backup camera Performance Interior Air Suspension Upgraded 21" Wheels Heated Seats, Fog Lights. Parking Sensors, All Glass sunroof, Black Performace Leather Seats and much more. Please feel free on EMAIL: jaydentaylor.live via gmail

I have a 2015 Model S 85D, 49k miles....options: Midnight Silver+Black/CF/PanoRoof/NxtGenSeats/AutoPilot/LightPkg/Air/UHF/Winter/19's, has tinted windows & all weather mats...I can renew the warranty for another 4 years and has free supercharging still (included in this price, less price for less warranty). Also have a rack for the top with 2 bike racks and a Inno Box. asking $54k, obo for all....will deal on the price by racks separately....or less warranty, buyer's choice. No accidents.

Taking delivery on a used Model X in the next week, so motivated to sell!