Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

We need Halloween Easter Egg! Huge missed opportunity Tesla...

Would you use Halloween mode and do you think it would be amazing free advertising?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We need Halloween easter egg for all haunted S3X vehicles. Like Christmas mode but instead just use the parking and head lights to create a orange and white random light show with a spooky track playing. Windows can be up or cracked. Flash lights for lighting, creepy laughing, ect.... 1000's of cars on display in driveways across the world impressing both kids and parents alike! What parents wouldn't be impressed with that and wouldn't that be a conversation starter? Kids would be begging their parents for a Tesla.

I've tweeted this at Tesla/Elon many times throughout the years but get nowhere. Seems easy based on what they were able to accomplish with the Christmas mode on the X. Should be pretty universal between all cars given you're just using the common features (lights and MCU's) between all cars.

Thoughts, other than tweeting how do we get this to them?

Reactions: Bacalao
Oh, but there is a Halloween Easter Egg. You just haven't discovered it yet. If you set your firmware update to install at 2:00am you will scare the crap out of yourself, your wife and any neighbor within ear shot when your alarm goes off on your car at 80% completion. Now THAT is a clever way to frighten people this Halloween season.

• Funny
Reactions: Hugh Mannity
No thanks. I want the Tesla engineers working on substantive features, not Halloween “Easter Eggs”, additional Monty Python animations, or Enhanced Fart Mode.

Although I complete agree with all the other wasted junk including games. I'm a bug fan of YouTube and Hulu for charging though (game changer for parents with young kids). However this would hands down be the cheapest advertising possible. This would be peanuts for the engineers to program compared to the the Christmas X mode and no better time to catch potential buyers when parents are walking around with their kids. It would be no more complicated for owners to turn on than their porch lights and instantly makes their Halloween display cooler than everyone else's.

I could care less about showing off to friends, to clarify this is coming from an investors prospective on how to get people to notice and positively talk about the Tesla brand. Obviously I'm alone in this assumption, really thought those who are thinking about damn near free advertising for TSLA would agree but it's pretty apparent that I am alone here. :Crickets...

Although I complete agree with all the other wasted junk including games. I'm a bug fan of YouTube and Hulu for charging though (game changer for parents with young kids). However this would hands down be the cheapest advertising possible. This would be peanuts for the engineers to program compared to the the Christmas X mode and no better time to catch potential buyers when parents are walking around with their kids. It would be no more complicated for owners to turn on than their porch lights and instantly makes their Halloween display cooler than everyone else's.

I could care less about showing off to friends, to clarify this is coming from an investors prospective on how to get people to notice and positively talk about the Tesla brand. Obviously I'm alone in this assumption, really thought those who are thinking about damn near free advertising for TSLA would agree but it's pretty apparent that I am alone here. :Crickets...

i consider Hulu, Netflix and Youtube substantive features, great for charging as you say. We’ll have to agree to disagree on the value of the “easter eggs”.

Halloween mode would rock:,voice command “boo boo boo” then screen goes black, coffin appears, pumpkin cars, skeleton people on display playing monster mash, wolf howl blinker sound. Ya that would be cool