Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

What about holidays?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The covid-19 has been stressful and isolating for many people. Gatherings during the upcoming holidays can be an opportunity to reconnect with family and friends. This holiday season, how your holiday plans tweak to keep your family and friends healthy and safe in your area?

People asking questions like this are exactly why we're not out of this crap yet. People always have an excuse for why this shouldn't apply to them and it's causing the numbers to rise once again. When I get an email from my car wash informing me that they're staying open due to being "essential" and being on the exception list... are we really quarantining? This idea that people MUST have clean cars as a part of essential survival is but one example of how worthless all of this is.

I self-quarantine at the expensive of missing out on lots of things and yet selfish people out there are continuing to think only of themselves rather than society first. If everyone would just think of everyone else first we'd be out of this within months. Instead, it's going to be years and lots will die or end up with life-long complications as a direct result of this type of selfishness. Do a Zoom feast if you absolutely can't survive w/o your family's annual judgement of your life and how you choose to live it. Sheesh.

I self-quarantine at the expensive of missing out on lots of things and yet selfish people out there are continuing to think only of themselves rather than society first. If everyone would just think of everyone else first we'd be out of this within months. Instead, it's going to be years and lots will die or end up with life-long complications as a direct result of this type of selfishness. Do a Zoom feast if you absolutely can't survive w/o your family's annual judgement of your life and how you choose to live it. Sheesh.
I agree. I had a boring social life this year due to me conforming to of home>work>home. Company is 20 employees and we have all been smart. I utilized Instacart for majority of grocery needs and only went elsewhere for long scenic drives alone. No wife, no kids. I worked on home projects and watched movies, shows on my 82" TV.