Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Where to buy a used Model X in USA? I was almost scammed 2 times last week...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This web site use to be the go to place to look for used teslas. Not sure how accurate it is today but you may find something there.

When I was looking for my used Model 3 on tesla web site, I would use a CA zip code. I did locate what I was looking for. The only drawback was the $2,500 additional shipping charge, but I got what I was looking for.

Last thing. I find that a new purchase with Tesla's lower pricing is not far from the used market. You can always contact a tesla advisor at a show room or on line and ask them to help look for what you want. Best of luck and take your time. Sorry to hear about the possible scams. I was there in 2016 and found myself in the same boat. Picked up a new 2017 75 model S better car and better price than a used P85 that I was looking at, with dealer. Even put a deposit on the used only to find out later it was salvaged by Tesla. That all would have been bad.

This web site use to be the go to place to look for used teslas. Not sure how accurate it is today but you may find something there.

When I was looking for my used Model 3 on tesla web site, I would use a CA zip code. I did locate what I was looking for. The only drawback was the $2,500 additional shipping charge, but I got what I was looking for.

Last thing. I find that a new purchase with Tesla's lower pricing is not far from the used market. You can always contact a tesla advisor at a show room or on line and ask them to help look for what you want. Best of luck and take your time. Sorry to hear about the possible scams. I was there in 2016 and found myself in the same boat. Picked up a new 2017 75 model S better car and better price than a used P85 that I was looking at, with dealer. Even put a deposit on the used only to find out later it was salvaged by Tesla. That all would have been bad.
Thank you! This website is amazing.. I still didn't find the one I want but I will keep checking!

I’d pay a little more , but get it from Tesla who will give you an extra year warranty on their used car bs shady dealers. Not all accidents are reported to carfax either if you have a 3rd party do the work for you too.
That's my plan, but I've been looking for two months and didn't find the option I want there. I realized the Carfax is not trustable and bought a package of reports on the Autocheck (same that Tesla uses..) Thank you so much!