Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

White Interior and Car Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anybody with kids or babies + car seats have any recommendation for seat protection. I assume some sort of protector between car seat and white leather is important.

I see a ton of options on Amazon, but does anybody have a recommendation and know a product that won’t leave any dye or marks behind while also protecting the leather?

White interior here. I have two small kids (one in a booster seat and the other in a car seat). Based on other threads here and youtube/Amazon reviews, I went with these seat protectors from Lionheart:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001WAO9O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_4vZyvvrVg3EbG

So far, they've done great. The base is enough that it'll catch whatever the kids drop and the back provides enough coverage to protect the seat back. I've not had any issues with dye transfer and from what I saw on other threads here no one else did either.

• Informative
Reactions: shipapotamus
White interior here. I have two small kids (one in a booster seat and the other in a car seat). Based on other threads here and youtube/Amazon reviews, I went with these seat protectors from Lionheart:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0001WAO9O/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_4vZyvvrVg3EbG

So far, they've done great. The base is enough that it'll catch whatever the kids drop and the back provides enough coverage to protect the seat back. I've not had any issues with dye transfer and from what I saw on other threads here no one else did either.

Awesome yea those look good to me. I’m assuming you picked the gray? My seat is a black Nuna Rava and they said it’s fine as is because it’s rounded off, but I’m not sure I trust that. It’s apparently technically not tested with pads (as most seats aren’t I’d imagine), but the risk seems negligible if it feels right when installed.

So many fun threads and I started the baby one, oh well off to wheel threads now.

First thing I did was apply Gyeon leather shield ceramic coating to all the white seats and door panels. This makes it super easy to clean any messes, water and liquids bead off and it prevents staining and transfer from denim jeans, etc. I then use a white towel beneath the car seat.