Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 2015-2018 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You will have better luck if you broaden your area restriction. Buying a Tesla out-of-state and then driving it home isn't bad at all. Even if the car you find doesn't have FUSC it won't cast too much to make the trip and these cars are incredible for long trips in terms of comfort & fatigue as compared to ICE cars. You will likely find a car that fits your wants better at a better price too. Source: I've done it several times now.

You will have better luck if you broaden your area restriction. Buying a Tesla out-of-state and then driving it home isn't bad at all. Even if the car you find doesn't have FUSC it won't cast too much to make the trip and these cars are incredible for long trips in terms of comfort & fatigue as compared to ICE cars. You will likely find a car that fits your wants better at a better price too. Source: I've done it several times now.
Thanks for your feedback. I've owned a 2015 Model S, and I didn't like the experience traveling from LA to Vegas, and for that reason I prefer to find a car in the Los Angeles area.