Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB - 21" Arachnids wheels and tires ( Seattle)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 4 brand new never used, 21" silver Arachnids from a referral award I'm about to pick up from my service center. I'm leaning toward selling them vs installing them. Las Vegas. Not sure how much shipping would be, but I thought I'd mention it to see if you're still looking for arachnids.

Reactions: Jdm_sky
I have a set of 21” arachnid wheels as well that are brand new. I am in Orange County, CA but can ship them if you like but not sure how much that would cost.

I am willing to accept any reasonable offer as I need to get them out of my garage to open up the space they have taken.

Thanks