Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: 21 Inch Grey Twin Turbines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a set of 21 gray staggard turbines, no rash, no center caps, no TPMS. They come with a pair of of low mileage 245 Contis on the front for $1,950. I prefer not to ship. Pm me with email if somebody wants additional info or pics. I have (5) sets of wheels and need to clear some out of my storage.

I have a set of 21 gray staggard turbines, no rash, no center caps, no TPMS. They come with a pair of of low mileage 245 Contis on the front for $1,950. I prefer not to ship. Pm me with email if somebody wants additional info or pics. I have (5) sets of wheels and need to clear some out of my storage.

I'm looking for twin turbines. Different rim. Thanks though.

I'm looking for twin turbines. Different rim. Thanks though.

I have a set of 21" grey twin turbines that I've been meaning to post. I'm in the DC/DMV area though.
It got some minor curb rash on the passenger front and back wheels. Only 3K miles. It's still bagged up from when Telsa swapped it, so not sure if there's the TPMS connected still. PM me if you want pics and price.

I have a set of 21" grey twin turbines that I've been meaning to post. I'm in the DC/DMV area though.
It got some minor curb rash on the passenger front and back wheels. Only 3K miles. It's still bagged up from when Telsa swapped it, so not sure if there's the TPMS connected still. PM me if you want pics and price.

100% interested. Messaged.