Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB Facelift Model S 75D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm looking for a gently used Model S 75D. Prefer dark color, no textile seats, premium upgrades, and autopilot. I'm considering buying new with that configuration at $86.5k - $10k rebates (CA). I'd rather save some cash on a gently used one though.

I'm in the San Diego area, but don't mind driving to pickup anywhere in the LA area. For the right car/deal, I could fly to Northern California or Phoenix and drive it back. Please PM or reply if you have something that fits the bill.

Thanks!

Hey is your car still available.
It wasn’t mine. I found this deal on a Tesla Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) vehicle. It sold in hours. Sorry, you have to move fast on those great CPO deals. If something doesn’t work out Tesla can transfer your deposit to another vehicle.

Check https://teslainventory.com for the latest deals. They can even email you when one goes up for sale matching your criteria.

Have a 2017 75d deep metallic blue/white interior with air suspension, premium upgrades, enhanced autopilot, panoramic roof (not sun roof). Considering trading in car to Tesla for model 3pd. Have just under 15k miles on it. Am in Boston area but could ship car to west coast if deal is right. What do you think? Reply or private message me if you are still looking.