Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTB model 3 performance

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello,
I have a white M3 Performance. It doesn't have FSD but it has EAP which up to now I have gotten all available updates. I did not get FSD because it is still a bit away. However, there is always the option of adding it on.

Just did the last update and the acceleration is insane.
Has all available autopilot features to date. Enhanced Summon, Navigate in autopilot, etc. Later in the year its going to identify red lights and stop signs and this will be available to EAP buyers as well.

It is the fully loaded one.

White interior, 20" wheels, the upgraded brakes. Has about 14k Miles.

It is a 2018 build that I got towards the end of the year.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello, I was thinking $51,500. I think this is fair.
I arrived at this number with the following assumptions.

Tesla has it new at $58,000 but there is no EAP option.

I paid $5000 for EAP and going FSD costs $3000.
I am assuming a value of $3000 for the EAP. $1000 off for the new FSD price being lower and another $1000 for price reduction.

This makes it $9500 less or 16% less than new.

I checked KBB and this is between what they calculate.
I have seen a few listed for over this price. With less miles, yes but without EAP, just autopilot which does not have all the features.

Full disclosure, I do have an offer from Tesla for $47,000 which gives me a trade credit of $2820 here in Florida.

FSD M3P is $65,000 at the moment. Yet you still get all available features for now.

If I sell privately it has to make sense. Let me know if this interest you.
Thank you.

Hello, I was thinking $51,500. I think this is fair.
I arrived at this number with the following assumptions.

Tesla has it new at $58,000 but there is no EAP option.

I paid $5000 for EAP and going FSD costs $3000.
I am assuming a value of $3000 for the EAP. $1000 off for the new FSD price being lower and another $1000 for price reduction.

This makes it $9500 less or 16% less than new.

I checked KBB and this is between what they calculate.
I have seen a few listed for over this price. With less miles, yes but without EAP, just autopilot which does not have all the features.

Full disclosure, I do have an offer from Tesla for $47,000 which gives me a trade credit of $2820 here in Florida.

FSD M3P is $65,000 at the moment. Yet you still get all available features for now.

If I sell privately it has to make sense. Let me know if this interest you.
Thank you.

Im interested in your car. Please email me. [email protected]

JBailey what's a stealth and how do you get to that number? Just curious.
I see people talking about a sleeper, without the performace brakes or wheels. Is that what you are talking about?

I see you are in CA is that due to CA incentives?

If that is the case that's awesome. I'm in Florida, we don't get that :(

Stealth is a performance without the 20" wheels, brakes lowering or spoiler, but its only $2k above LRAWD. CA's rebates are declining, down from $2500 to $2k, and fed $1875 ends at end of year, but no rebates/incentives on used cars. Sounds like you have a great ride, too bad we are on opposite coasts. . .

I see. I didn't know that was an option. I used to have the original long range RWD, so I am guessing it will look like that.
The performance package makes it look so much better.

Yes I love this car. I love how it drives and handles but I need a bigger car. Yeah that's too bad.

Yeah, I wasn't considering FSD in my calc, and I certainly don't want to "price bash" anyone, as seems to occur regularly in various forums. If I had unlimited income, I'd go 3P+ without a doubt, but I've compared a new stealth vs. used P+, and after Jan 1 the delta between the costs will be even less when the fed tax credit is gone, which opens the speculation as to whether new discounts will kick in. Personally I see Tesla shifting focus to the Y and CT production, but not sure how that will affect the new (and used) 3 market.

Yeah, I wasn't considering FSD in my calc, and I certainly don't want to "price bash" anyone, as seems to occur regularly in various forums. If I had unlimited income, I'd go 3P+ without a doubt, but I've compared a new stealth vs. used P+, and after Jan 1 the delta between the costs will be even less when the fed tax credit is gone, which opens the speculation as to whether new discounts will kick in. Personally I see Tesla shifting focus to the Y and CT production, but not sure how that will affect the new (and used) 3 market.

No worries, good luck!