Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
  • Want to remove ads? Register an account and login to see fewer ads, and become a Supporting Member to remove almost all ads.
  • Wanted (WTB) and For Trade (WTT) listings should now be posted in one of the Marketplace categories. To post a WTB or WTT trade thread, please click here, then choose the category most appropriate for your listing, and then select the appropriate listing type.

WTB: Tempest 19 inch wheels in Chicago area for my 2022 Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Prefer a full set with A/S tires but open to offers.

Full set for 2021/2022/2023 fits and includes:

2x 19X9.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
2x 19X10.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
2x 255/45R19 Tires
2x 285/40R19 Tires
4x BLE tire pressure sensors

Open to shipping

Prefer a full set with A/S tires but open to offers.

Full set for 2021/2022/2023 fits and includes:

2x 19X9.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
2x 19X10.5J ET40 Tempest Wheels
2x 255/45R19 Tires
2x 285/40R19 Tires
4x BLE tire pressure sensors

Open to shipping
Buy the winter tire PKG when available. 2700$ is a steal. You get rims sensors and full winter tires.

Attachments

• IMG_0244.png
    IMG_0244.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 132
I'm about to order some aftermarket wheels for my 22 MSLR and will have the OEM 19" Tempests with Continental ProContact RX tires available. They have 3K miles on them. DM if interested, not sure what the going price for these are.

FWIW I finally pulled the trigger and bought wheels from Gochujang here in the telsamotorsclub. My son lives close to him in Southern CA and picked them up for me.

I just planned the preparation required to ship and wrapped one of my front tires for the training experience and then shipped the materials to my son along with Fedex Ground return labels.

My total cost to ship them from LA, CA area to the Chicago area will be about $350 and that is using my fedex account at my business. That includes sending two boxes with the shipping and packing supplies to my son and he will have to spend about an hour wrapping and labeling them. I'll have fedex pick them up at his house. 4 wheels plus 1 box with wheel covers.

If anyone is interested in the shipping and packing details, I can post them here or else start another thread.