Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

WTS: 2015 Tesla Model S P85D+ w/Warranty, Autopilot, Free Supercharging in MA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
First time post, so please bear with me (sorry, it's a WTS but I'm looking to move to a Model Y)

Located in MA and looking to sell my well cared for 2015 Tesla Model S. This vehicle is fully loaded and in excellent condition. Just over 38,000 miles on the odometer. Full Tesla warranty through 8/2022 or 70,988 miles. 8 yr, unlimited mile warranty on the battery.

2 sets of wheels/tires for summer and winter, and tons of accessories and extras.

100% Charge to 248 miles (photo attached)

No accidents or any major damage to speak of. Minor paint imperfections as expected of a vehicle at this age.

This is the full package. If you're looking for a bargain-basement Model S, please look elsewhere. Price is firm and fair when factoring in everything you get.

Specs:
Performance Dual-motors w/"Insane" mode (0-60 in 3.2 seconds)
Rare + Air Suspension
Autopilot Self-driving (activated for life of vehicle)
Dark alcantara dash and headliner
Next Gen front *and* rear seats.
Free Unlimited Supercharging on the Tesla network for the life of the vehicle (yes it's transferrable to the new owner)
21" Arachnid wheels with Pilot Sport tires
19" Slipstream wheels with Michelin X-ice tires for winter
Sub-zero / Cold weather package w/heated steering wheel and windshield wiper nozzles
Ultra-High Fidelity sound system upgrade
Upgraded center console storage unit
Upgraded 4G LTE radio
Free premium 4G connectivity for the life of the vehicle
Deep Blue Metallic Paint
Carbon Fiber Decor
Full Glass Sunroof
Tan leather interior
Rear carbon fiber spoiler
Front and rear 4K Dash Cam
Tesla all-season floormats (front and rear)
Tesla all-season cargo mat (rear hatch area)
Tesla sunshades (Sunroof, rear passenger, and rear hatch)
Outdoor car cover designed specifically for the Model S
Gen 1 charger (pulls 40amps)
35% tint on all windows w/lifetime warranty
2 key FOB's
Please feel free to ask any questions. Additional photos to be added shortly. I have also attached a copy of the original Monroney sticker w/options and VIN.

IMG_4537.jpgIMG_4552.jpgIMG_4541.jpgIMG_4543.jpg00t0t_lBBzSe4X5vr_600x450.jpg IMG_4540.jpg IMG_4547.jpg IMG_4548.jpg 00707_b9jKaDSZAHv_600x450.jpg 00t0t_lBBzSe4X5vr_600x450.jpg

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    14.1 KB · Views: 112
Reactions: BoerumHill
Rare + Air Suspension

Just to let you know, the "Performance+ suspension" is separate from the "Smart Air Suspension".

The Smart Air suspension was on all P85, P85+ and P85D cars and as an option on 60 cars and made standard in 2017.

The P+ suspension was only available on P85+ and P85D (through April 2015).

Also, it's not rare, Tesla produced thousands of P85D+ units between December 2014 and April, 2015.

What is rare are the P85D+ cars where the owner opted into the brief availability of upgrading to Ludicrous mode, creating a P85DL+.

GLWS, the P85D+ is an awesome car (it's what I have).

• Informative
Reactions: Fragger